CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am home from Grant's house..




I just returned from Calif. being at Grant and Ash's house. I went out there to help with Carter while they were at the festivities for Ash's sister's wedding. But I also got to keep Carter all two weeks, instead of sending him to the babysitter...I loved it. He is a handful thou. He started crawling and pulling up to standing the first week I was there. Needless to say, it was time to babyproof the house. Life as they know it, is not only gone, it will never be the same..ha ha
I flew in and my dear friend Pam picked me up and she was able to stay a couple days with me over at Grant's...then mom came in for about a week, and the end of the first week, Amy, Austin and Abbi drove over, and stayed the rest of the time with us. The last weekend, Bryan flew in, we picked him up at the airport and drove to the beach area and we spent the weekend all together at Cara's house. Tad and Carleen, Jeff, Jena, we all had a little family reunion which was so much fun...Cara and Aron are such great host...Taryn is away at San Francisco, summer school, and Lynn was not able to join us, but other wise it was great...Mom left before we went to Cara's....These are a few pic's that I wanted to share, and I will add a couple more....
Today is my birthday......I certainly don't feel 55!!!! and tomorrow is Amy's birthday...She certainly doesn't look 33!!!
Tomorrow I am driving up to Kansas, to spend the week with mom and dad G. Dad's biopsy is Tues. Wanted to be there for that, and just spend a little time with them..Maybe even do some chores that they can't do or need help doing...guess I better take my FARM clothes..ha ha
Ya'll take care.........

No comments: