CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A few new pictures for those who still check out my blog!
















Hi Everyone.





Well, we have moved, again, but this time on our own. We are still in Tx. just about 6 miles from where we were, but now we are in an apartment. We love it here, it turned out really cute, plenty of space for Lynn and I, with perks... Swimming pool, hot tub, workout room, lawn service, free maintance, and instead of our own upkeep, if something breaks...they fix it. Great concept. We like this.. So instead of yard work on the weekends, it's to the golf course!!!! Like that stopped us before..ha ha





One of these days I will post pic's of our new place, meanwhile, you get more pictures of my babies...that's what thrill's me the most.





Until next time, enjoy!!!!

No comments: