CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008


Hi Everyone,  Just a quick update, on all us Gourley's....
Dad had his second opinion at KU Med Center, and they said they would do a biopsy on his lymph nodes in the chest wall, going down thru the esophagus, and that was scheduled for yesterday, and as they went in, they found, as the first doctor did in the MRI, that he has vericose vains in his esophagus, and if they were to puncture one of them, he would bleed to death before they could stop it, so they stopped the procedure...they will analize anything they do have, and let us know...So, that can't be done either.  Dad is sick with a cold right now, and sounds terrible, and has lost 5 more lbs...We don't like that at all.   I plan on booking them a plane ticket real soon for Phoenix and Calif. so they can come see these babies.......
   And speaking of babies, I am so far in baby heaven...I am with Grant and Ashleigh, babysitting Carter.  I got in on Monday, this is Thurs. and my best friend from High School picked me up and has been with me till yesterday afternoon.  So then today, my mother comes in to stay for a week, and on Saturday Amy and my other two babies will be here.......Talk about baby heaven!!!!   This here is my precious Carter for now....
  Thanks for keeping up with me...

1 comment:

Mark and Kristi said...

Wow! You are not going to want to leave! How fun to be with everyone, make sure to take lots of pictures. We need to get together again when you come back... Only 20 more weekends until Mark graduates!